Companies applying for funding must meet the following requirements:
- The company’s headquarters must be located in the state of Wisconsin. Companies that are not located in the state of Wisconsin may apply if they are open to relocating the company here.
- The venture should be looking to raise between $250,000 and $1,000,000. WSAF generally invests in companies with pre-money valuations of less than $5 million.
- The management team is financially vested in the venture and is open to exits within 3-5 years.
- The company differentiates itself from competitors with a clear competitive advantage.
- The company is open to having 2 Board Members Appointed by WSAF
- The company addresses a high-growth market or a large market with a demonstrated strategy to obtain market share.
[button link=”https://gust.com/organizations/wisconsin-super-angel-fund/apply” bg_color=”#cf0000″ window=”yes”]START YOUR APPLICATION HERE[/button]